The Jarrah 1024 is a sophisticated and intelligently designed double-storey home, perfect for the modern Australian family.
The lower level features the ultimate open plan living space, combining the kitchen, dining and family area together to create plenty of space for socialising with family and friends. The living space seamlessly flows into the relaxing outdoor area, extending your entertaining space – an ideal setting for breakfast in the warm morning sun or entertaining all year round. The modern and elegant kitchen features ample bench space, including a breakfast bar which is great for casual meals.
Upstairs, three bedrooms surround the deluxe main bathroom which features a bath tub, shower, toilet and vanity. Located at the front of the home the principal suite has the luxury of a modern ensuite and walk-in wardrobe.
Contemporary and space efficient, the Jarrah 1024 Q01 is a relaxing home that the entire family will feel comfortable in.
- Four sizeable bedrooms, including a principal suite with walk-in robe and modern ensuite
- Secondary bedrooms clustered around the main bathroom with separate toilet
- An open plan living area which combines the kitchen, dining and family areas to create an inviting communal area
- Spacious centrally located family room, linked to the alfresco area
- Large pantry with room for storing plenty of dry goods and bulky kitchen appliances
- Double garage with secure internal access
View the floorplan
|Price from ||Total Area ||House depth ||Garage area ||Porch area ||Outdoor living |
|$258,330* ||237 sqm ||8.57 m ||37.7 sqm ||3.9 sqm ||23.4 sqm |
Floor plan and dimensions depicts base façade and specification and may vary depending on façade type and specification chosen. Minimum lot suitability to be used as a guide only and may vary depending on council and covenant requirements.