Brand new and ready to move in!
Recently completed construction, this double storey terrace home features 3 bedrooms, separate family room, open plan kitchen and dining area, and covered outdoor living area. There's ample storage solutions throughout, a single lock up garage, space efficient laundry and convenient ground floor powder room that help make everyday living a breeze!
The Terraces at Parkview Parade are ideally positioned a mere stone’s throw away from the 4 hectare Brooking Parklands, and walking distance to the newly opened first stage of the $1.5 billion Ripley Town Centre, featuring a full-line Coles supermarket and up to 20 specialty stores. Located in the heart of Queensland’s premier growth corridor and only 9 kilometres from Ipswich and 42 kilometres from Brisbane, Ecco Ripley couldn’t be more perfectly positioned.
For more information and to secure your new home, call us today or visit our display centre at 12 Brooking Rise, Ripley.
If you're looking to invest, local agent, Stage Property Management, have appraised the weekly rental return at $320-$340 with a rental yield of approximately 5.07%-5.39% per annum*.
Contact us for a copy of the appraisal, or call to arrange your inspection today.
(*Please note: Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited is not a provider of financial or investment advice. Buyers should obtain their own professional advice before making a decision to purchase)
Ready to move in now, key features of this terrace home include:
- Three bedrooms positioned on the first floor, conveniently surrounding the main bathroom
- Balcony and walk-in robe to bedroom 1
- Powder room conveniently positioned on the ground floor
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Separate family room at the front of the home
- Space efficient European style laundry
- Single garage with secure internal access
- Study nook on the first floor
- Covered outdoor living area
- No body corporate fees
Your new home includes:
- Bluescope Truecore® Steel house frame and roof trusses
- Landscaping, fencing, letterbox and clothesline
- Exposed aggregate driveway
- Floor coverings throughout
- Window and sliding door coverings
- Gas hot water
- Split system air conditioner
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- 600mm Westinghouse appliances
- Minimum 6 star energy rating
Speak to your New Home Consultant for the full list of inclusions. *Please note: Sekisui House Services (QLD) Pty Limited is not a provider of financial or investment advice. Buyers should obtain their own professional advice before making a decision to purchase.
View the floorplan
|Availability ||Construction status ||Land size ||House area |
|For sale ||Ready to move in ||134 sqm ||132.4 sqm |